Monday, November 20, 2006

market is zooming .. R u dere?

Well.. after a few months break .. I am back again with stock tips ..
The much needed break came as a result of my shift from one company to another and in the process to new place altogether, which literally forced me out of stock tracking..
And after setting up basic resources, I am back here again !!!

This time though I am betting more on real estate stocks. And to make it more simple and clear, Parswanata entered with an IPO recently and got a wonderful response of approx 100 times in QIB and NON-Retail section. To go withit, Sobha developers and Purvankara are coming with their IPO's in coming days:) And many more big players like DLF, UNITECH(460) and Ansal properties(890) weighing these options. Well its time for REAL ESTATE stocks to outperform everyone. So, why to wait .. just dump ur money into these big players.
Along with these I like India Bulls(560), Reliance Industries(1250), Infosys(ever green)(2250), Patel Engineering(400) and Provog(385). Bracket indicates the current price. Let me see how they peform by my next post!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Comments: Post a Comment